Our Last Day of Water Wonders
It’s exciting (and a bit sad) that today is our last day of Water Wonders: A Virtual Family VBS! I hope you have enjoyed diving into God’s word as a family. I pray that you will continue your journey of family worship.
You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. 6 And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. 7 You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.” Deuteronomy 6:5-7
Continuing the JourneyStudying God’s word was never meant to be boring. Click To Tweet
Studying God’s word was never meant to be boring. In fact, some of the most exciting stories ever told are in the Bible–the creation of the entire world, the whole world flooding and only one family surviving, and a man being swallowed by a giant fish are only the tip of the iceberg. The best thing is…these stories are all true!
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.” 2 Timothy 3:16-17 ESV
If you want to continue the family worship fun, but don’t know where to go from here, here are some suggestions…
- Follow me on Pinterest. I have boards for several books of the Bible. Each board has several activities for that book. All books of the Bible should be represented within the next year.
- Find a favorite children’s Bible and read it cover to cover. Make sure you throw in reading straight from the Bible as well. We like to compare the different versions of the stories.
- Turn on some YouTube and worship. A variety of worship videos are right at your fingertips.
- This fall (which will be here before we know it!), join our Autumn Family Bible Adventures, with autumn themed worship activities. It’s kind of like an Autumn themed VBS!
- Come back to Minivan Ministries throughout the year for seasonal family worship ideas. Subscribe to make sure you don’t miss anything!
- Be on the lookout for our new Bible curriculum. It will take your family on a year-long journey through the Bible. Hopefully it will be ready next summer.
Right now you have one more day of Water Wonders that you don’t want to miss. Today’s venture will explore Jesus walking on water. I don’t know about you, but when I get to heaven, I hope I get to walk across water too! How amazing would that be? Let’s jump on over to Creating a Great Day and dive in!
Join us for the other days of Water Wonders…
What Bible story do you find to be the most amazing?