I want to help you homeschool with peace, rest, and confidence!
What is Homeschool Consulting? Homeschool Consulting is the opportunity for you to speak 1-on-1 with a seasoned homeschooler and educator via FB Messenger, Zoom, Skype, or phone. You will get detailed answers about your specific homeschooling questions.
Who should consider homeschool consulting? Consider homeschool consulting if…
- You are new to homeschool.
- You have homeschooled before, but you have areas of concern.
- You need help with curriculum and scheduling.
- You are beginning to homeschool a different grade or age.
- You have a child who learns differently than your other children.
- You want ideas on how to bring the joy back into your homeschool.
- You need encouragement to stay on the homeschooling path.
- And more!
After purchasing a consultation…
- You will receive a questionnaire via email. You can reply to it to give me more information about your homeschool and list your questions and concerns.
- I will prepare resources and answers to your questions.
- We will have a 1-on-1 conversation about your questions and concerns, as well as any others you may have.
- I will send a follow-up email entailing what we discussed.
- You may respond back with other questions, ask for clarification, etc. Then i will respond to those via email if possible. If another conversation is required, we can discuss another consult conversation. Typically, most questions can be answered without another consultation.
The hourly rate of $55 includes my time of preparation for our conversation, the 1-on-1 conversation, and follow-up.
A bit about me and why I would love to consult with you…I worked as an elementary public school teacher for 10 years, a children’s minister for 2 years, and have homeschooled my 3 children (a 13 year old son and 2 daughters ages 7 and 9) for the past 8 years. I have also obtained an M.A. as a Reading Specialist.
I love helping families learn more about homeschooling. It is my passion to help you help your children fall in love with Jesus. Homeschooling can be an important component. I look forward to chatting with you!
Leave a Reply